Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Desert Hoofprints Email


Because of both the cost and "commercial" appearance of a newsletter service, I'm changing the way I keep friends and clients updated.  You can now subscribe on my blog to receive email updates - which will let you know when there is something new to learn about or if there have been important changes or updates to articles and files on my website.

I will also be including replies to questions emailed to me or asked in "comments" - if you have a question you'd like me to talk about in a Desert Hoofprints article, you can submit it by email from the home page or send directly to DesertEquineBalance@gmail.com.

Hope you enjoy the new format and find it more casual and friendly.

Patti
Making Desert Hoofprints in Vail, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment